Wilcare Group is a specialist UK manufacturer and market leaders of rise and recline chairs for the healthcare and lifestyle markets as well as manufacturers of wooden furniture components. We have a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience in the rise and recline industry, working closely with healthcare professionals across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a highly motivated team member who has had previous experience in a similar role. The candidate will display a professional and courteous attitude at all times to colleagues.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Ensuring the highest quality control standards are maintained.
- Knowledge of machining for furniture frame production beneficial.
Typical Qualifications / Experience
- Be friendly, professional and upbeat.
- Be a highly motivated proactive self-starter and team player.
- Be able to problem solve and show apply ‘outside the box’ thinking.
- Work on own and be a team player.
- Background experience or strong interest in a similar role.