Wilcare Group is a specialist UK manufacturer and market leaders of rise and recline chairs for the healthcare and lifestyle markets as well as manufacturers of wooden furniture components. We have a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience in the rise and recline industry, working closely with healthcare professionals across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a highly motivated team member who has had previous experience in a similar role with relevant organisational and numeracy skills. The candidate will display a professional and courteous attitude at all times to colleagues and suppliers.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying goods in and goods out
- Maintaining record keeping documents for track mobile forklift, pickup truck, and other equipment associated with the daily operation of the packaging and shipping areas
- General housekeeping in the loading building
- Train for certification in the operation of track mobiles, forklifts and other equipment associated with the packaging and shipping departments
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Displaying good organisation skills and good team playing skills
- Representing the Wilcare group with professionalism at all times.
Typical Qualifications / Experience
- Be experienced in a packing shipping operator role
- Have excellent numeracy skills
- Be organised and be able to multitask.
- Be friendly, professional and upbeat.
- Be a highly motivated proactive self-starter and team player
- Be able to problem solve and show apply ‘outside the box’ thinking
- Background experience or strong interest in a similar role