Wilcare Group is a specialist UK manufacturer and market leaders of rise and recline chairs for the healthcare and lifestyle markets as well as manufacturers of wooden furniture components. We have a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience in the rise and recline industry, working closely with healthcare professionals across the UK and Ireland.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role;
- Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time;
- Making every customer encounter memorable;
- Ensuring that you comply with company policies;
- Ensuring all goods are loaded accurately and securely;
- Completing any paper work as required.
Typical Qualifications / Experience
Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Be a good team player with ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Be organised and able to multitask;
- Ability to carry out manual deliveries;
- Be friendly and professional;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Customer service experience.