Wilcare Group is a specialist UK manufacturer and market leaders of rise and recline chairs for the healthcare and lifestyle markets as well as manufacturers of wooden furniture components. We have a wealth of expertise, knowledge and experience in the rise and recline industry, working closely with healthcare professionals across the UK and Ireland.
Must be able to understand all safety related documents and worksite rules and practices, equipment operating instructions, documented safety management systems and health and safety requirements.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and operate a CNC machine.
- Be able to read the designer's and engineer’s drawings and blueprints.
- Maintain a high level of quality.
- Complete paperwork and maintain records.
- Adjust and reprogram controls as per the job requirements.
- Adhere to company health and safety regulations.
Typical Qualifications / Experience
- Be comfortable lifting product.
- Be friendly, professional and upbeat.
- Be a highly motivated proactive self-starter and team player.
- Be able to problem solve and show apply ‘outside the box’ thinking.
- Work on own and be a team player.
- Background experience or strong interest in a similar role.